Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Air Panas Gadek, Alor Gajah / Gadek Hot Spring, Alor Gajah

Hola,

Today wanna share some interesting place that you might consider if you be around Melaka.
This place is open 24 hours!

Place: Air Panas Gadek, Alor Gajah, Melaka
Fee: Adult - RM5, children - RM3, below 6yrs - free

I have been to one Hot Spring Tambun but it not a nature hot spring. So this "Air Panas Gadek" a nature hot spring was really hot! Even the warmest pool I cannot bear for longer time. Last time I even can swimming around the pool at Tambun.. hahaha. but for this, I even not try the hot one. May be during my visit there less visitor since that time is AJL night. So heat transfer loss is less and as result the warmest pool become hot too. hehehe
But yes...is fun enough to relax and rejuvenate your body and skin. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment