Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

25th Birthday

Hi,

11.01.2013.
I'm turned 25 yrs. it was on weekdays and he also in night shift. nothing i can do just call my mum and thankful her for choosing me as her child.

but we did enjoy "roti canai" so called birthday cake. =P

its not how high your cake level nor how big your party is but how many person wishing you and blessing on my birthday. thank you for all prayers.

a week later...

my office mate make kinda supprise celebration for me and also k.aniza. we enjoy lunch at Ayam Penyet Api, Tesco Cheng, Malacca and also thank you for nice "pandan" & coconut cake. ITS DIFFERENT TASTE! i suggest reader to try. they bought at King's Bakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment